Monday, February 21, 2011

Pinocchio

On Saturday we took Luke to see a Pinocchio play at the children’s theater.  It was his 3rd play to see at the theater and he seems to enjoy them so we keep going!  It helps that we are able to get corporate discount/seats so they are front row seats for a great price.  The play is only about an hour and started at 5pm so we went to the play, then out for dinner, and did a few errands.  We had a great time but there are so many things to remember to pack and I forgot the camera…so I took a few pics of our little guy when we got home…I was amazed he was still awake and full of energy!!  Luke has discovered his tongue and loves to stick it out, especially for pictures as you can see in the last 2 pics : )