My poor baby…yesterday Luke got bit at school : ( I got a call during lunch from his teacher to let me know he got bit. When I get a call from his school my heart always sinks because I know they only call if something is wrong like he was hurt, sick, etc. He has only been bit once before and that time he provoked it a little because he took a book from the kid. Today was a different story. His class was lining up to come back inside from the playground when another (older!) class came outside. I was told the girl (Piper) that bit him has had a lot of problems with biting and just went up to Luke for no reason and bit his arm. I double checked with his teacher that Luke didn’t do anything wrong because if he did I wanted to know about it. She assured me he didn’t so I guess he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time…poor guy…he didn’t do anything and got bit by an older girl : ( It didn’t break the skin but he has very defined teeth marks and a little bruising despite the ice his teacher used. Ouch! Poor guy!
I know it's a little hard to see in the pics but check out his right elbow...

