I know it has been almost 2 months since I updated our blog but we have just been so busy! Not only are we busy unpacking and settling in but activities with Luke and entertaining company and making friends, etc!! I can’t express how much I am enjoying my time off work with Luke and I am so glad I have this opportunity. I am going to try to catch up on blogging so you can see what we have been up to lately. Luke is getting so big and learning so much which I take a lot of credit for since I spend all day with him : ) He is doing really well counting…he says one and two and then for some reason he always wants me to say three and four and then he will say five…I think he is playing with me. He knows his animals really well and likes to tell you the animal sounds when you point to the animal, his favorites are saying moo for a cow and meow for a cat! I promise it won’t be sooo long before we update from now on!!