Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Playzone & Dinner - 8/3/11

Today we went with a couple of friends to Playzone and Luke had a blast!  It is nice because it is basically a big indoor playground and it is very inexpensive to play for just 2 hours which is plenty of time for a little boy!  Luke likes to play with his friends but he usually wants me to come with him too so I end up getting a pretty good workout too.  Luke discovered the bounce house and was having a great time figuring it out.  We had an ivite from our neighbors/friends for dinner that evening.  They have two kids and I have gone places with her and the kids but we haven't all hung out with the guys too.  We enjoyed dinner and hanging out chatting for a few hours and I think Luke was having a great time playing! 
Here are a few pics of Luke playing at playzone in the morning-