Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Story Time!

Story time at our local library is a weekly event for us and Luke just loves it!  We started going in May when we first moved here but then they took a summer break and it started again in August.  They have a few different sessions but we usually meet a friend and it varies what time works best for all of us.  It lasts about 30 minutes and I think the first 15 min are his favorite!  The kids get to play with all of the toys in the room and Luke’s favorites are the tunnel he can crawl in and the trucks/airplanes/boats toy box!  After playtime the kids clean up and we all sit in a big circle.  The last 15 minutes varies but usually includes some combination of songs, stories, dancing, parachute play, and bubbles.  Luke has so much fun and I just thought I would share a few pictures of Luke playing –