On 6/22/11 we went to Katie & Wesley’s house for a backyard bash with our moms group! Luke had a great time playing with his friends and enjoyed playing with some new toys! I like watching him play with some new toys too so I can get ideas of what he likes to play with before I go and buy it. They have a big backyard and had sprinklers, kiddie pools, kiddie cars, swing set, sandbox, bubbles, and sidewalk chalk for the kids. We each brought our own snacks/ lunch and they played from about 11-1. I thought Luke would be exhausted afterwards and sleep in the car on the way home but I think he was wired from all the excitement and didn’t even want to go down for his nap when we got home! Luke really liked the pools and the cars and we are excited that they are hosting another one later this month. Here are a few pics of Luke –
Luke loves ALL cars but this firetruck was a hit!
He was even able to pump the water and spray the firehose!!
Luke taking Wesley for a ride...it is electric and Luke found the pedal...luckily it only goes a few miles per hour!!
The lawnmower blows bubbles!
He loved the pools and all the toys he could play with in the water!
Hanging out with friends : )