I mentioned a few days ago that I found a book for Luke while he played with the trains that was just perfect and here it is! The book is called I’m a Big Brother so when I saw it on the shelf it caught my eye. I opened the book and the first thing I noticed was the little boy in the story is named Luke. I continued reading to see if the baby was a boy or girl since we wouldn’t know for a couple more months and it’s great because it never says which gender the baby is…they always call it baby and never say he or she…and the clothes on the baby are always red, green, or yellow. I felt like the book was written for Luke and it was too perfect to pass up. Plus, it was on sale so I had to buy it!! Luke likes reading his new book, especially before bedtime. Here are a few pics of Luke’s new book -